Do you feel too overwhelmed to make healthy, fresh foods?
You think it’s easier to grab lunch out of the vending machine or drive-thru… but you always feel guilty afterwards.
You can eat healthy lunches without added stress!
The Quick and Healthy Salad in a Jar Recipe Book is more than just a collection of recipes. It is a guide to help you navigate being healthy on the go.
This ebook is all about
- Learning how to eat healthy when you’re strapped for time
- Implementing new habits into your life to keep the trend going
- Having everyone around you envious of your plate, wondering where you bought that delicious looking meal!
This ebook is NOT about:
- Creating any extra stress in your life
- Restrictions or deprivation
- Anything else other than delicious meals to improve your health
You'll get 35 pages of tips and tricks and recipes to help you eat healthy at home and on the go.
Ready to get started?